Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

MU6100 How to change country for apps

(Topic created on: 19-05-2019 11:13 AM)
Macfix
Apprentice
Options

Hello, I am changing country soon and would like how to change the apps. The instructions for older models don't seem to apply. I currently have German apps but would like UK ones (BBC iPlayer,....)

0 Likes
45 REPLIES 45
SuperNova81
Student
Options

The link in this post doesn’t take me to any particular page.  Can you post the steps?

thanks

0 Likes
Paulh100
Explorer
Options
Yes the link doesn't work. But scroll through the thread until you get to my solution.
0 Likes
SuperNova81
Student
Options
This worked, selected UK and all apps downloaded. Whoop!!
0 Likes
Paulh100
Explorer
Options
Glad that I could help you.
0 Likes
valleyboy22
Voyager
Options

Can i change my tv settings to US version so i can get an american app without re setting all my tv and its settings?

0 Likes
AidaBermudez
First Poster
Options

Hi!

I would like to see apps from other country in my Samsung tv. Is it possible to change the country in the settings? How?

Thanks!!

0 Likes
Paulh100
Explorer
Options

As far as i can tell - It works as long as you follow the steps  that i outline.

@valleyboy22 wrote:

Can i change my tv settings to US version so i can get an american app without re setting all my tv and its settings?

0 Likes
Haggis781
First Poster
Options

Have been trying all day to apply the fix to my F Series Smart TV but unfortunately every time I press the return button I am thrown back to the screen saying weak or no signal. Have just moved from Germany to the UK and the only options I have are Germany, Austria or Switzerleand. Grateful if anyone has any ideas?

0 Likes
TVApp99
Journeyman
Options

Hi Haggis781

You can't change the Germany/Austria/Switzerland option. However, you can change the App store settings which will give you access to all the UK apps. I bought my SmartTV from MediaMarkt but can now access all UK apps including BBC iPlayer with its 4K/UHD content.

I'm currently not at home. I could give you detailed instructions on Wednesday when I'm back. The TV works perfectly with my British Sky Q box as well.  You can use a single remote and you get a nice sky logo on screen.

0 Likes
Haggis781
First Poster
Options

That would be very useful and very kind if you. Does it mean I need to take out a subscription for Sky, Virgin or BT to access freeview channels?

0 Likes