Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Most watched TV programs

(Topic created on: 28-09-2022 08:57 PM)
agh55
First Poster
Options

Hi, recently purchased a Samsung 49” 6400 model tv. I use Sky all the time but never had a screen appearing which showed the recently watched TV programs. It only appeared after I carried out a factory reset to fix a problem when loading the Netflix app. There is an option to delete the programs using the tv remote, but they reappear even although you haven’t watched that channel again . Has anyone else experienced this and is there a way to disable this feature

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
ChrisM
SuperStar
Options

Hi @agh55.

We're slightly confused by this. Is the 'recently watched' option, showing when you have the source of your TV connected to your Sky box?

0 Likes
agh55
First Poster
Options

IMG_2929.JPGHi Chris thanks for your reply, the recently "watched option" is when the source is SKY, please see the image attached. When I delete the programs, switch off the TV, they can reappear immediately.

0 Likes
Padders1
First Poster
Options

Did you ever get to the bottom of this at all ? I’ve had a 7 series for over a year now and still have random ‘most watched’ channels displayed. Would love to be able to replace with genuine most watched sky channels. 

0 Likes
LENANDEZ
First Poster
Options
I'm also having the same issue. Nearly all my most watched are BBC 1 variations and when I select remove, nothing happens. This TV is brand new. Very frustrating.
0 Likes