Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Model - un49nu7300f - Some funtions are not working

(Topic created on: 28-12-2020 01:14 AM)
JMPV85
First Poster
Options

Hello,

My TV asks me to accept the terms and conditions again, it asked me again for my Samsung account and everything is fine, once I put my data it asks me to accept the new terms but no matter how much I accept them, it does not take them, I tried from the control remote from my cell phone, with a usb keyboard, but nothing worked,

And I thought I'm going to reset the TV to the factory and try again, I went to technical support to do the reset and I was surprised, the up and down buttons do not work within the Sub-Menu, but in other areas they work well, For example, I enter the main menu and I can go down perfectly but within any sub-menu it does not work, as if it had a padlock, something that a few days ago worked well because I changed the wifi network,

Any ideas?

---------------------

Hola, Mi televisor me pide volver a aceptar los terminos y condiciones, me pidio nuevamente mi cuenta samsung y todo bien, una vez que pongo mis datos me pide aceptar los nuevos terminos pero por mas que los acepto no los toma, intente desde el control remoto de mi celular, con un teclado usb, pero nada funciono,

Y pense voy a reiniciar la TV a fabrica y volver a intentar, me fui a soporte tecnico para hacer el reset y me lleve una sorpresa, los botones para subir y bajar no funcionan dentro del Sub-Menu, pero en otras areas funcionan bien, ejemplo entro al menu principal y puedo bajar perfecto pero dentro de cualquier sub-menu no funciona, como si tuviera algun candado, cosa que hace unos dias funcionaba bien porque cambie de red wifi,

Alguna idea?

0 Likes
1 REPLY 1
Cayo190412
First Poster
Options

Hola mi tv no me agarra apps aver si alguien sabe como solucionarlo porfavor mi tv desde que actualise el sofware

0 Likes