Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing TV logos since retune

(Topic created on: 22-03-2023 10:47 PM)
TVdude
Apprentice
Options

So since retuning my TV this evening I have lost a number of channel logos both on TV guide and when changing channels - instead of a logo I now get the channel number - where as previous I had a full list of channel logos - I’m using a QE43QN90BATXXU and am showing up to date software - T-PTMDEUC-1430.1, BT - S - I have removed the power source for 10 mins in an attempt to reboot the system and am still missing a few logos - anyone have any fixes?

FAF3984C-14F4-4DAC-8487-3E565159A699.jpeg

13 REPLIES 13
ChrisM
SuperStar
Options

Hi @TVdude 

Are you still having this issue or did you manage to find a resolution?

0 Likes
TVdude
Apprentice
Options

Hi Chris - no solution unfortunately, I’ve scanned for an update again and am still all up to date but the missing logos are no where to be seen.

0 Likes
CarlH
Options

Please retune the TV and see if the issue is resolved, @TVdude

0 Likes
TVdude
Apprentice
Options

Hi @CarlH I’ve just retuned and the problem still remains, the same channels missing logos

0 Likes
TVdude
Apprentice
Options

Just factory reset and that didn’t resolve the issue either.

0 Likes
PaulM1
Options

Thanks for your update, @TVdude. We can certainly get this matter clarified for you. 👍

From looking at the photo you enclosed, I can see that some logos are not showing against particular channels. I have not been able to recreate this myself.

Please can you let us know approximately how many logos are missing after you did the update and retuned your TV?

0 Likes
TVdude
Apprentice
Options

Hi @PaulM1 thanks for your reply I have about 24 TV & Radio channels not displaying logos - I’m not sure all of them will have logos as some are ‘data’ channels rather than terrestrial but ones that I’m pretty sure should have are: BBC1hd (I have all other BBC logos) ITVbe (which is odd because I have the +1 channels logo) realityxtra 2 (I have realityxtra logo) That’s 60’s and That’s 70’s (I have the That’s 80’s logo) yesterday +1 (I have the yesterday logo) as I said there are a few more missing logos but I’m unsure if I had them originally.

0 Likes
Raus1
Pioneer
Options

I've the same issue with my Samsung 50" neo Qled QN90B updated with the latest firmware version available (1520.7 - 8/8/2023) and connected to Internet. The EPG guide does not show all the logos of the TV stations, furthermore in many cases the logos shown refer to other channels (see highlights in the figure).EPG.jpg

I've already tried a rescan and factory reset (several times) but the result does not change.

thanks in advance for your help.

TVdude
Apprentice
Options

I have factory reset and am still having this issue still - also running software version 1520 - in fact I noticed the around a week ago that I am now missing even more logos than when I originally posted this…..

Does anyone have a fix for this….?

0 Likes