cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Mini Wall-Mount WMN550M

(Topic created on: 22-01-2022 11:43 AM)
Options

I have a QE55QN700ATXXU Samsung tv, I have existing Mini wall mount WMN550M. Can I use these wall mounts for this new tv product? Second question, when you select the screw for the wall brackets to insert into the sleeve it doesn’t grip the inside of the sleeve, is there a technique to do this?
Thank you.

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Options

Thank you for your quick reply. I have adjusted the brackets for my new tv, how ever  the screws that go into the housing should grip the inside of the wall to hold it in place. This isn’t happening, I remember having this problem before but cannot remember how I solved it. There is a Basil around the top of the screw that rotates freely and should hold the mount housing in place. 
Have you experienced this problem?

Thank you.

View solution in context

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
xSteveuk
Mastermind
Options
Hi,
Once you remove your old TV, measure the distances between the holes. Then check the manuals for the new TVs you're considering purchasing for the VESA standard to see whether your old TV wall mount is compatible. If it's not (or if the new set is a lot heavier), you'll probably need a new TV wall mount

Things to consider before mounting your Samsung TV on the wall

https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00038091/
0 Likes
Solution
Options

Thank you for your quick reply. I have adjusted the brackets for my new tv, how ever  the screws that go into the housing should grip the inside of the wall to hold it in place. This isn’t happening, I remember having this problem before but cannot remember how I solved it. There is a Basil around the top of the screw that rotates freely and should hold the mount housing in place. 
Have you experienced this problem?

Thank you.

0 Likes