Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Major fault with E-Arc on Q95T 65”TV

(Topic created on: 01-08-2020 11:33 PM)
SONOSARC
Journeyman
Options

after purchasing a Samsung Q95T that had a faulty connect box which resulted in the sound  randomly  cutting out, we were pleased when this was replaced (Thanks to curry’s, their customer service was great!) and all seemed fine. Then recently we realised that Alexa was a bit temperamental. Sometimes no matter how you tried it would not pick up the “Alexa” command. Today much to my excitement our  Sonos arc turned up. Guess what.....  As soon as I switch to E-Arc no sound on any source!! I’m not impressed and will be emailing Samsung & curry’s tomorrow morning. I don’t have any faith in this TV at all now! I’ll be looking for a refund & purchasing another brand of TV. 

0 Likes
1 REPLY 1
Wallerstroem
Student
Options

I use a Denon receiver and I am experiencing the exact same issue as you are when trying to get sound from the tv (75” Q95T)

the tv identifies eARC compatable unit with support for Atmos. I can do all things expected, change volume on the Denon receiver while using appleTV or other sources with the Q95T remote, steering the appleTV with the Samsung remote. 

the issue is the same as for you, and that is while trying to use built in apps “Netflix” etc. on the Q95T there is no sound. It still shows sound through eARC! 

been in contact with first line support at Samsung and been escalated to next support line, where I have been waiting now for 12 days without any reply! 

0 Likes