Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lost TV Channels AGAIN

(Topic created on: 15-01-2022 04:37 PM)
Tudes24
Pioneer
Options
As per previous posts re this I was watching a recording and once finished came out of the recordings menu back to the TV but all my channels have gone again. This is I think the 4th time this has now happened.

Ive only recently had to do a factory reset regarding the too many reservations error. 

I could never never, ever recommend a Samsung TV and massively regret purchasing this one. 

I certainly won't be buying another.
3 REPLIES 3
xSteveuk
Mastermind
Options
Hi
This page may help you

TV What to do if some TV channels are missing

https://www.samsung.com/levant/support/tv-audio-video/what-to-do-if-some-tv-channels-are-missing/
0 Likes
tonywebb
Journeyman
Options

FRUSTRATING TV Plus keeps resetting my settings and changing the network ID and frequency which causes ZIGGO/UPC  to loose all of its channels on this tv. This is FRIGGIN annoying because every second day I have to reinstall all my digital channels. Ziggo works on Net ID 4444 and 6900...everytime TVplus wants to show me something it changes this to 5555 and 6890 or somethign and erases all my channels. PLEASE HELP THIS IS NOT RIGHT...IM ABOUT TO SELL THIS TV BECAUSE OF THIS. NONE OF YOUR SOLUTIONS CHANGE IT FOR GOOD. IT KEEPS GOING BACK ERASING ALL CHANNELS EXCEPT FOR 47 TV PLUSS CHANNELS

tonywebb
Journeyman
Options

Doesn’t help but thanks. Samsung tv plus keeps self installing and erases other channels 

0 Likes