Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lost all free channels on TV UE49KU6400UXXU. Invalid postcode!

(Topic created on: 06-04-2020 02:29 PM)
Icesam
Apprentice
Options

I have lost all free channels on my TV, latest firmware.  

When trying to retune it says that UK postcode is Invalid !!!

Tried resetting 

Tried aerial antenna

Only way to watch is online TV through apps.

Any help please

0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6
CarlH
Options

Hi @Icesam. Can you confirm which software version you're currently running? This can be found in Support > About this TV. 

0 Likes
Icesam
Apprentice
Options

0 Likes
Icesam
Apprentice
Options
@CarlH 1242
0 Likes
AntS
Options

Cheers @Icesam

Are you trying to retune Freesat or Freeview when you're getting that 'invalid postcode' message?

0 Likes
Kevreid
First Poster
Options

I have the same iss with my series 7 smart tv.

I had sky and have a good signal on both sky cables. I connect either cable to the tv to get free sat and throw sky out. It depends were I check sometime I have a good signal but checking a different way I have zero signal. Trying to set up freesat it says I have a 76% signal strength and a search for channels says my postcode is incorrect it then searches and finds and store nearly 200 channels - select 101 gives BBC London but there is no picture and it wants me to scan again.

how can I get my freesat channels back. They were all working before the skybox was connected. The sky engineer did change my LNB when he installed the box is this something to do with the problems with signal but why is my postcode which was saved in the tv from last time being rejected at invalid. My software version is 1242 which it says is the latest.

I need to get freesat working again as the sky box needs to be returned.

0 Likes
Kevreid
First Poster
Options

Retune freesat

0 Likes