Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Longer one connect cable for QN95A

(Topic created on: 14-04-2021 08:49 PM)
pok0
Student
Options

Hello everyone,

I have just purchased a 2021 55QN95A. It came with a 2.5 meters cable for the one connect. I was wondering if a longer cable was available and could be purchased.

Thank you in advance for your answer.

35 REPLIES 35
espilva
Student
Options

Same situation here in Spain with a QN9ooA, the flagship model. Unacceptable service from Samsung, totally clueless regarding when --and if, they said-- the VG-SOCA05 cable will be available. Months waiting without any answer other than a vague 'probably sometime in July' which turned out not to be the case.

Wonder if the cable for the 2020 8K would be compatible. I asked them about it but silence is their only answer so far.

0 Likes
kdjernaes
Journeyman
Options

FYI

The 5m Near Invisible Cable for QN95A (VG-SOCA05/XC) is now available in the UK Samsung store - unfortunately, I have not been able to identify the cable in other countries. I need the cable in Denmark. 

https://www.samsung.com/uk/tv-accessories/one-connect-cable-vg-soca05-xc/

Anybody who might know the release date besides UK? 

Wils52
First Poster
Options

Thanks for sharing..  £149 for a cable though! They're having a laugh

0 Likes
kdjernaes
Journeyman
Options

Yeaaaah, it's crazy... especially considering the price-tag of the TV('s).   

0 Likes
espilva
Student
Options

Thanks so much for sharing, kdjernaes. 

Yes, it's crazy, especially when this length was the standard for previous models. Not to mention that it was way thinner and thus less visible.

0 Likes
KevM
Apprentice
Options

Finally managed to get a 5m cable - from Box.co.uk - same price as advertised on the Samsung site, £149 - it arrived within 48 hours and it works!!   Finally I can get it on the wall where I wanted it!!  Happy Days - if only it was available when I bought the TV!!  

kdjernaes
Journeyman
Options

Thank you for the feedback - glad to hear, that it works! Hopefully the cable will be available in Denmark soon 😉

0 Likes
JakeSAMS
First Poster
Options

Its funny, we finally got the 5m selling in certain markets, but I actually need a 15m. They exist for all other tvs and sizes, but for the 8K 2021 there is no 15M. I have about 7M i need to get the cable through, Anyone think I will get any option?

0 Likes
espilva
Student
Options

It looks very unlikely. There's no real reason why the 15m for the 2020 8K shouldn't work, but Samsung should confirm this.

0 Likes
kdjernaes
Journeyman
Options

Hi everybody, 
Just a FYI: I managed to order and receive a 5m cable for LAsystems in Belgium (ships to the most of EU). Handled and received within a week. Neat packaging from Samsung. 
https://www.lasystems.be/en/samsung-vg-soca05xc-signal-cable-5-m-black-transparent-vg-soca05xc
They had 3 pcs. in stock - it seems like they are gone already, unfortunately. 

The 5m cable works perfectly! Setup finally completed 👍

0 Likes