Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Long lasting TV

(Topic created on: 24-10-2018 06:47 PM)
longlastingtv
First Poster
Options

Hello Dear Samsung Community and Samsung Team,

my Samsung TV needs to have it's success story known to the community and the company Samsung.

I own a Samsung TV UE40ES5500 for more than 5 years.

In the past 2 years this TV has been used for my company, a rental company for TV and other equipments.

This particular TV has been in more than 100 households, has endured rough and tough weather conditions and is still working pitch perfect!

It has been in the sun at high temperatures, in my car during winter and summertime during transports and was in the possesion of hundreds of people. Imgine it being carried to one's house every 2 days. Doesn't matter if there is winter or summer. Even more fascinating is the fact that I never used a box or bag to protect it during transport. My customers are my witnesses :))

Thank you Samsung! Wanted the world to know what a great TV I own! I absolutely LOVE IT and if you want to make a report out of this, I would be glad to help!

Thank you again, I really appreciate you!

Have a great one,

Alex

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
paul1277
Black Belt 
Options

@longlastingtv wrote:

my Samsung TV needs to have it's success story known to the community and the company Samsung.

In the past 2 years this TV has been used for my company, a rental company for TV and other equipments.

This particular TV has been in more than 100 households, has endured rough and tough weather conditions and is still working pitch perfect!

It has been in the sun at high temperatures, in my car during winter and summertime during transports and was in the possesion of hundreds of people. Imgine it being carried to one's house every 2 days. Doesn't matter if there is winter or summer. Even more fascinating is the fact that I never used a box or bag to protect it during transport. My customers are my witnesses :))

Thank you Samsung! Wanted the world to know what a great TV I own! I absolutely LOVE IT and if you want to make a report out of this, I would be glad to help!

Have a great one,

Alex

I also have a 32 inch Samsung Smart TV and Samsung freesat  recorder which I have had for a number of years and work great.  That us why I bought their premiere TVs and what a disappointment. They advertised functions which were promised as future updates which never came,  smart connect dongle, HDR 10+,  and iPlayer 4k and hlg. As you can see here there premiere TVs have loads of issues,  one which I had was recording scheduled program's. Motion is a real issue and their customer support is not the best. Apart from that all is ok. 

Paul

0 Likes
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@paul1277 wrote:

@longlastingtv wrote:

Have a great one,

Alex

I also have a 32 inch Samsung Smart TV and Samsung freesat  recorder which I have had for a number of years and work great.  That us why I bought their premiere TVs and what a disappointment. They advertised functions which were promised as future updates which never came,  smart connect dongle, HDR 10+,  and iPlayer 4k and hlg. As you can see here there premiere TVs have loads of issues,  one which I had was recording scheduled program's. Motion is a real issue and their customer support is not the best. Apart from that all is ok. 

Paul

@longlastingtv  Glad you have been so happy with the ES5500 and it has proved to be very durable, though I know some customer have had issues with ES models (obviously varying experiences will be the case)    Nowadays many will want more modern sets  with the enhancements available,though there can be challenges  with advanced features and issues with with  the amount support/updates with technology continually advancing.

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

0 Likes