Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

live TV app disappeared so can't watch digital tv channels anymore? Detaults to samsung TV plus.

(Topic created on: 20-06-2020 02:12 PM)
galadial
First Poster
Options

0 Likes
15 REPLIES 15
mmw
First Poster
Options

This just happened to me after a channel tune.

0 Likes
Kirsty31
First Poster
Options

How did you fix it? My live tv app has just disappeared

0 Likes
Members_m20Ea0D
First Poster
Options

Same thing happens to be after a tune up live tv app is missing it the only think my mum watches other than disney plus for kids and netflix but we kept having to tune live tv in because the samsung plus kept knoking it of and now the live tv app has completely gone cant get it back on tried searing for it and nothing

0 Likes
M0056
First Poster
Options

We just had the same problem.  Hold down the guide button on remote and you can change it back to freesat.  Hope this helps

Nightshades
First Poster
Options

Thanks! That worked for me. I wonder why that happened all of a sudden.

0 Likes
Sandybartz
First Poster
Options

I'm having the same problem too. Channel 1 & 2 disappeared and went to retune... Lost everything, and now stuck with TV plus. 

Daisy123
First Poster
Options
hold down GUIDE button on remote. list of Samsung TV channels appears. press up or left to highlight 'Terrestrial at top of page. Select Freesat from the drop down option. Live TV will then appear.
EH4
Student
Options

Hi on my tv it disappeared also but i have a remote that doesnt have a Guide button its the remote with a large circle at top then 6 buttons underneath .. doesnt have numbers either. How do i get back my LiveTv app its not in app search either so how do i get to the Freesat area talked about in this thread?

0 Likes
EH4
Student
Options

Meant to say also it has been gone for several months wasnt recent