Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

KU6400 bluetooth volume

(Topic created on: 25-01-2017 08:26 PM)
Marcusdr
Pioneer
Options

Hi. 

I have a Bluetooth speaker connected to my tv however the volume seems to max at a very low level. I can turn it much louder if I connect to my S7 edge. Does anyone know if there is a setting that can be adjusted on the TV to make Bluetooth audio output louder?

Any help much appreciated. 

0 Likes
8 REPLIES 8
AntS
Options

Hi there, Marcusdr! :smileyhappy:

Have you gone into Settings > Sound > Expert Settings > Wireless Speaker Manager, and had a play around with the settings there? 

0 Likes
Marcusdr
Pioneer
Options

Thanks for the suggestion. I had looked in there. All that menu does is take you to a list of Bluetooth audio devices with pair & disconnect options. Other options in there seem to be for multi room speaker setups. 

0 Likes
AntS
Options

What speaker is it? And what software version do you have on your TV? Settings > Support > Contact Samsung. 

0 Likes
Marcusdr
Pioneer
Options
The software appears to be up to date as I tried updating. Think it is 1170 but will check later. Not exactly sure on speaker. It is built into a Kaydian Maximus TV bed. It only has Bluetooth, headphone & red/white rca audio connections & belive Bluetooth is the only solution the connect to tv as no rca or headphone out on tv.
0 Likes
SalvadorMF
Journeyman
Options

Same here with another model. The thing is Samsung doesn't allow changing the volume on bluetooth speakers unless they are Samsung brand. This is really annoying. It doesn't happen with other TV brands such as LG.

0 Likes
Marcusdr
Pioneer
Options

Samsung should fix this with a software update surely. It is becoming a more common issue for people i think. 

SalvadorMF
Journeyman
Options
I hope so. It should be really easy to fix. The problem is getting more common yes I think because everytime bluetooth speakers are becoming more popular, and also bluetooth headphones with no controls such as the Apple Airpods.
Stec1
Apprentice
Options

I am having the same problem with a new tv bed. When I connect an ipad via Bluetooth it rocks the room but the samsung  au 7100 I need it on 95 before we hear it. My daughter just bought the AU800 (just to out do me lol) is exactly the same.

I have tried everything to increase the volume. So is it the tv bed companies fault not including digital sound in rather than the headphone socket they have or Samsung for ruining the bluetooth sound?

If anyone can find a solution there are a few of us waiting.