Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

KS7500 keeps asking to check connect one connection when taken out of stand- by.

(Topic created on: 13-06-2018 02:03 PM)
tebbo
Journeyman
Options

afternoon all.

as the subject line states, whenever i take my tv out of standby after it's been shut down overnight it now asks me to check the connect one is connected. needless to say - it is.

The only way i can clear it is to physically disconnect the cable from the tv and reconnect it.

All the channels are back in their places so it isn't losing anything stored.

Confusingly, if i put it in/out of standby after that, it seems to work ok.

many thanks

carl

0 Likes
15 REPLIES 15
ja97520
First Poster
Options

same problem here.  please advise.

0 Likes
DH2
First Poster
Options

So what is the solution?? 

0 Likes
idontcareabouta
First Poster
Options

Hiding the solution in a PM?!  Seriously.  Thanks for no help, I have a client with the same exact issue and if it's going to be this hard to get a solution I will simply recommend they change to a Sony TV.  Thanks for nothing.

Luctr
First Poster
Options

I'm having the same problem  Please PM me the solution

0 Likes
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

There was another thread on connection issues-this one related to SkyQ  but there may be relevant information myself and others posted-regardless of connected devices.  https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/TV-Audio-Video/QE65Q7FN-loses-Sky-Q-box-after-being-in-standby/m...  otherwise Mod may advise info received fromTv experts.

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

0 Likes
Solution
tebbo
Journeyman
Options

apologies for anyone who requested an update from me, i have other things to be getting on with in my life than checking back on a now redundant thread issue.

the issue was resolved by Samsung, they replaced the mother board in my tv.

if you have the same issue, push for the same response i got.

0 Likes