Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ITVhub, All4, My5

(Topic created on: 28-12-2021 05:44 PM)
LadyFitz
First Poster
Options

Hi

All terrestrial, iplayer, Netflix working fine but ITVhub, All4 and My5 no longer working properly, can get the home pages, select a programme to view but once you hit play, it seems as though it’s getting stuck on the adverts? So, if you leave it for a couple of minutes (on a blank screen) the programme will start, when it gets to an ad break the screen goes blank, if you try and Ffw a pop up says programme will resume in 3:10 (average ad break?). So it is working just not showing ads which is weird? Any ideas?

0 Likes
1 REPLY 1
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Hi @LadyFitz It would help if you named your model.  However advisable to check on the Samsung support page  via the search function if you have the latest firmware. https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/  If not this can be downloaded to USB and updated that way. Do you have the affected apps set to Auto update?  You could also see if you reinstall the apps via Apps-Settings.   If still no joy other ideas are to reboot the network connection, it may be best to do this by rebooting your router via unplugging at the mains.  Another solution is to try a Factory Reset.

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

0 Likes