Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issues with tv

(Topic created on: 20-04-2023 09:05 PM)
Brendan Teague
First Poster
Options

59CD3211-4A38-4150-9C21-9A9E2163D4C8.png

H i i purchased the above tv in july 2020. For a while now there have been lines running along the bottom. Now all of a sudden a black cloud comes on the right hand side of the screen. This causes the tv to freeze and shut off. The tv then continues to struggle back on. This happens every 30 mins if not even quicker. Not happy as this is the second samsung tv in the last 4 years iv had problems with. I cannot afford to buy a new tv and did not expect to after paying 600 pound for this one. Is there anything that can be done and is this a common fault on samsung TVs. Thanks. Brendan

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
Brendan Teague
First Poster
Options

B0B6FAB9-B643-4CFC-9827-574244A53260.png

This is what happens. Tv works fine then suddenly does this. Freezes then goes off

0 Likes
Members_escKr9U
Journeyman
Options

Same issue happened to me. TV was rarely used. I got the QE50Q60TAU TV in December 2020, the frustrating part is that the TV was supposed to have a 5 year warranty which cannot be found in the Samsung system, they are asking me for confirmation emails for extended warranties... which I cannot find. So they get around warranty by having certain policies. They do not really care about customers. The TV broke after 2.5 years... one of their approved repair shops quoted me 531 euro to repair the TV, diagnosis being that the screen is faulty... From now on I would stay away from samsung products... lately I have issues with my S21 ultra cameras too... their products are very poor...

also the customer support is crappy, always finding a way around not to support a repair... 

such a scam with this TV i got.... paid 700 euro on it back in December 2020....

0 Likes