Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

issue of inverse ghosting I've been playing on the Playstation 5 for quite a while.

(Topic created on: 28-12-2020 05:29 AM)
Kev7688
First Poster
Options

Hi I need some assistance in addressing the issue of inverse ghosting on my Q90T Tv. I've been playing the Playstation 5 for quite some time now, particularly the video game Assassin's Creed Valhalla. I've noticed that there is a constant greenish blur around figures and and Characters while playing. Especially in dark rooms it's more prevalent. And it occurs mostly when I'm rotating the camera from left to right or riggr to left and up and down. This is very terrible considering I've spent so much money on obtaining the Q90T Tv and even after updating the TV to the latest firmware which is Version 1460.9 the issue still persists. I'm kindly asking for some assistance and that Samsung will respond quickly in addressing this issue. Thanks

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
swko
Journeyman
Options

Samsung is not responsive to all these issues these forums are used by its users to express their bad experience with their tvs but that's it. It's not really read by anyone at samsung. This my last samsung product every and Im using eveyting samsung at home 

0 Likes
XXLRIZLAUK
Apprentice
Options
it's the game not your tv ,I have had similar problems when playing the game
0 Likes
Rauttis
Explorer
Options

Same issue on the Q80T. Samsung seems to apply very aggressive pixel overdrive on these TVs which causes a lot of pixel overshoot in dark colour transitions. For me dark reds and browns are the worst offenders, they get bright green halos around them during movement. 

0 Likes
Nixon11
First Poster
Options

It’s 1000% the TV, I notice it during movies as well. If I play these games on my Sony or sharp 4K TVs, I don’t have this issue.

0 Likes