Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Is my TV bluetooth enabled ?

(Topic created on: 10-04-2021 06:44 AM)
geoffwba
Apprentice
Options

I have the Samsung QLED 2017 TV - model number QE49Q7FAMTXXU.    I thought it was bluetooth enabled as I have a Samsung smart remote.  However, the bluetooth option does not appear in the sound menu so it will not pair with a bluetooth receiver which is connected to my hi-fi system.  Do I need to purchase a bluetooth adaptor and how do I connect that to the Samsung Connect box ?

0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6
Pugs1957
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
In the sound menu select speakers
0 Likes
geoffwba
Apprentice
Options

I've been there and there is no Blutooth option to enable me to pair.

0 Likes
Solution
Pugs1957
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Are you accessing this through the settings menu, hitting sound on the remote only allows you to select what you have set up. Also, see https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00079347/
0 Likes
geoffwba
Apprentice
Options

Many thanks -your solution works !  I think the problem may have been that the TV wasn't properly communicating with the Bluetooth receiver, which is a Justop BTR006.  I moved the receiver a bit nearer the TV and in line of sight and it then picked it up.  I don't know whether there is a better receiver available as I find I have to turn the hi-fi volume up quite high to get an acceptable sound, or maybe it is a limitation of the TV bluetooth output ?

Pugs1957
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
I suspect its a limitation of the Bluetooth receiver from what I have been reading.
geoffwba
Apprentice
Options

Do you have any recommendations ?  There are so many on the market.

0 Likes