Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is my Samsung QE43Q6FNA authentic?

(Topic created on: 04-01-2023 10:12 PM)
Tife Boro
Apprentice
Options

Recently purchased this Samsung smart tv and I don’t get results when I search the model number 

0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6
-Robot-
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Where did you buy it from?
0 Likes
AM4N
Voyager
Options
I dont think you can get replica samsung tvs
0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@Tife Boro: Please can you clarify where you are searching for the model number e.g. while attempting to register the set on your Samsung account? It's possible that the TV was intended for use in another region, but if you head to Settings > Support > About This TV, or check the sticker on the back of the device, then please share the full model number, and I will look into this further for you. 

Tife Boro
Apprentice
Options

It was shipped in from Europe 

0 Likes
Tife Boro
Apprentice
Options

Hello, please check picture attached 

0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@Tife Boro: I have gone ahead and removed the images attached to your previous replies, as it contained the serial number of the set. I too am having some trouble finding the QE43Q6FNA, however I can confirm that the Q6FNA is a genuine Samsung model. Further to my previous reply, it is likely that the 43 inch variant of the set is not available in your current region, and this is why it is not showing up when you search for it. If the model number matches the sticker on the back of the device, then it is likely to be a genuine Samsung, however if you're concerned then please contact the retailer/seller directly for further assistance.