Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is Bixby available on my Smart TV Model UE55RU7020KXXU

(Topic created on: 12-07-2020 02:47 PM)
Taurus2020
Student
Options

I bought the above Samsung model in November 2019.  The remote has no 'mic' symbol although I understand that Bixby was introduced on all Samsun smart tvs from 2018 onwards.  Can you advise if Bixby IS available on my model please?  If not, would buying a Smart Remote provide me with access to Bixby or can I enable it through my mobile app?  Many thanks.

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
AndrewL
Options
@Anonymous User: I can confirm that Bixby is available on this model, and it's features can be accessed via the Samsung Smart Remote by pressing the microphone symbol. To find out more, please check page 80 of the user manual via the link below.

https://downloadcenter.samsung.com/content/UM/201910/20191024133448825/MUSDVBEUR-3.0.0_EM_MUSE_EU_ENG_190820.0.pdf

You may be able to purchase a Smart Remote separately if your TV didn't come packaged with one, however I can't guarantee that it will be compatible.
Taurus2020
Student
Options
Many thanks, Andrew for your prompt and hugely helpful response. I'd been using the on-screen manual to try to resolve this matter without success. The pdf version is no much more informative. As there was no 'mic' on my remote, I assumed that my television wasn't compatible. Now to invest in a new Smart Remote. Delighted with my television - best I've ever had! Many thanks again, Andrew. Greatly appreciated.
0 Likes