Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IPTV problem on QLED - stream picture delay

(Topic created on: 12-12-2020 05:10 PM)
MarioX2
First Poster
Options

I bought few months ago Samsung Qled Q85R and installed several iptv applications (smart iptv, net iptv, royal iptv, epg ...). I have installed these applications on several other tv's (even with Samsung series 6) and they work fine except on this new one. Namely, watching stream channels after some time the picture goes back for couple seconds but the sound continues normally and after that moment they are not synchronised anymore and after a while when it happens again the sound totaly disapear. It happens on every stream channel, but on other tv's and VOD everything works fine.

I have tried to change the network (wired vs. wifi), type of wifi (2,5 and 5ghz), restart the tv several time, installed the app several times, changed the dns to 8888, changed automatic IP adress to fix, changed the provider of streams ..... but nothing has helped to solve this issue. As I have already stated the issue is only with streams, vod works fine.

Does somebody elese hase faced the same issue and do you have some solution for it?

7 REPLIES 7
YagoAlfa
Explorer
Options

Hello, I had the same problem with my QLED (2019). It's a TV problem, it doesn't decode certain audio codecs well. In the end I bought a Firestick 4k and it works without problems with any IPTV app. I use Smarters pro.

Samsung ....
lucasmsi
Student
Options

Same here on TU8000 when i use IPTV apps, come on samsung...

Musaerd
Apprentice
Options

I have the same issue. It is super annoying. I have turned off intelligent mode. It seems better but still Samsung need to solve this. Hope someone read these... 

0 Likes
DannyT
Options

IPTV has been removed from all Samsung TVs. You can no longer download IPTV onto your Samsung TV. This is due to the content that can be obtained from the app. 

Welcome to the Community!

0 Likes
Musaerd
Apprentice
Options

What do you mean removed? There are several IPTV apps in the app store. 

0 Likes
HansTuin
Apprentice
Options

Zakaria Taleb
First Poster
Options

Hej,

I have a big problem. Everyday the app disconnects totally . How did you do this change, the output in your URL in smart IPTV. I have no idea  about it . I have NET IPTV . Do you mean we have to do it through the settings of the tv itself? 

Thanks in  advance for your help:)

0 Likes