Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

internet browser cant play video NOW

(Topic created on: 31-10-2019 08:52 PM)
superPanda
First Poster
Options

Shame on you Samsung. I bought your overpriced TV and after you disable the twitch application, you would also remove the browser's video support? I'm only dependent on your unnecessary applications. If it could have worked before, why not suddenly? I hope for some expression.

https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/TV/Can-t-play-videos-via-Web-Browser/td-p/928820

27 REPLIES 27
jlurena
First Poster
Options

So do I gotta Ditch my Samsung or you guys fixing this? 

0 Likes
bahman0
First Poster
Options

obviously Samsung is not going to fix this. I wonder if we can legally sue Samsung.

0 Likes
Student
Options

Agreed. I have a movie site I used to watch and they gave me a legacy path to use and it plays on my tv. Samsung is up to something. Also I have a newer , smaller Samsung and it has better apps and I can still view videos. I changed to programming to not update the browser and it’s still fine. They might be pushing people to buy newer Televisions. But what do I know, I have family that have newer TVs and have no issues

0 Likes
Romans10_9
Student
Options

Ok Jan 2021 and still no help from Samsung. I hate em too lol. *****s

0 Likes
Romans10_9
Student
Options

Still nothing? Shame on you Samsung 

0 Likes
TVuserRDR
First Poster
Options

The whole reason I bought a Samsung vs other TVs was due to the internet option.  In addition, I did find the corresponding App in their App store, they just dont make it available to the TV I bought.  This is wrong on so many level's SAMSUNG!  

0 Likes
Just_a_nice_guy
Journeyman
Options

I found a fix. I have the the 2021 Samsung TVs so I'm not sure if it'll apply to the older browser apps. Go to the browser setting in the browser app and turn on "Use" for the "Block Third-Party Cookies" under the "Privacy and Security" setting. That did the trick for me :smiling-face:

0 Likes
MIKEHin
First Poster
Options

You switched to IOS and now you suck worse. 

0 Likes