Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

internet browser cant play video NOW

(Topic created on: 03-11-2019 03:03 PM)
superPanda
First Poster
Options

Shame on you Samsung. I bought your overpriced TV and after you disable the twitch application, you would also remove the browser's video support? I'm only dependent on your unnecessary applications. If it could have worked before, why not suddenly? I hope for some expression.

https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/TV/Can-t-play-videos-via-Web-Browser/td-p/928820

27 REPLIES 27
AndrewL
Options
@superPanda: Sorry to hear of your disappointment surrounding this matter. The browser on your TV requires flash player in order to stream videos, however this is sadly no longer supported. In order to access streamed content, please utilise the Samsung Apps Store in Smart Hub.
vfey7780
First Poster
Options
It didn’t do anything. The videos are what changed to streaming. It’s a browser. What built to stream.
0 Likes
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@vfey7780  The Samsung or any TV  Browser is not quite like a computer and flash is no longer supported as  @AndrewL  clarified.    There are some limitations https://www.lifewire.com/samsung-smart-tv-web-browser-4686055   You are best to use Apps for sites such as YouTube and Vevo for instance. 

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

0 Likes
Sarahlleshi
Student
Options

Same problem. This overpriced TV is bull*****.

Sarahlleshi
Student
Options

Well dear Samsung don't just be soory. Do something about it!

Krusso
First Poster
Options

All Samsung products suck. Flagship Smartphone forced me to stay away from Android and switch to iOS. Now 9 series smart TV persuaded me to buy next TV definately not Samsung because of their browser behavior: half a year had no problems with videos via browser and suddenly out of the blue videos stopped playing. I have to buy additional hardware Samsung support told me. Is this fair bussines?

shujee
Student
Options

Hello Samsung,

Anyone looking into this? I bought Q60R today and have the same problem. BIG disappointment for me. I expect Samsung to do better than that.

sandeepsharma
First Poster
Options

Same problem in my latest model2019 ru7470 samsung very poor company never buying this co product in Life. 

Mardi
Student
Options

Commenting to spread the awareness of yet another frustrated user..

Just fix it instead of forcing people to use the stupid apps. Guess we have to chose another brand next time, this TV doesn't deliver what I bought it to do.

0 Likes