Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Intermittent TV Ariel Signal Loss

(Topic created on: 03-01-2017 02:41 PM)
dazzasky
Apprentice
Options

Hi

I have a 55KS9000 and it keeps losing the signal when viewing live tv. I have contacted Samsung twice now who keep refreshing the signal which only solves the problem temporarily. Does anyone know of a permanent fix or does it sound like there is a fault with the one connect box?

Another issue I have recently noticed is on Amazon prime. When viewing it occasionally drops sound, picture freezes and also I can hear a humming noise. I have to keep exiting Amazon to solve the problem. This is happening everyday now for the last week.

6 REPLIES 6
KellyM
Helping Hand
Options

Hey Dazzasky!

It could be a problem with the connection, have you tried a different aerial cable? 

Are you using a wired or wireless connection to your network? Do any other apps freeze?

0 Likes
dazzasky
Apprentice
Options

Hi

i have tried a different tv and the signal is fine on that one. The apps are fine as well. 

0 Likes
Colin53
Journeyman
Options

Im on my 3rd yes 3rd Samsung tv all in 8 months,  first kept loosing sound engineer came out fitted parts... 2 days later same fault came out again new parts .... failed to respond to smart remote, classed as 2 repairs they exchanged it...... low after a week same faults, aerial is new we live in strong signal area. Got on to Samsung they had tv taken in, after 10 days it couldnt be repaired so they replaced it with UE49S9000 curved tv..... ok for a week then loss of sound picture freezing and tv saying no signal check connection retune tv, fails to respond to remote... it wasnt until i unplugged the ALL IN ONE CONNECTER tv came back on. Samsung have done a remote check via internet.. 2 days later faults are back, my opinion the all in one if flawed. Just onto Samsung again. Have like you read others that have had these problems. We had a Samsung loan tv for 3 weeks waiting for replacment tv, the kind aerial goes into back of tv, no all in one, never had a fault with this tv and i say again its the ALL IN ONE thats flawed. Im looking for refund now, 3 tvs is beyound a joke.

dazzasky
Apprentice
Options

@Colin53 wrote:

Im on my 3rd yes 3rd Samsung tv all in 8 months,  first kept loosing sound engineer came out fitted parts... 2 days later same fault came out again new parts .... failed to respond to smart remote, classed as 2 repairs they exchanged it...... low after a week same faults, aerial is new we live in strong signal area. Got on to Samsung they had tv taken in, after 10 days it couldnt be repaired so they replaced it with UE49S9000 curved tv..... ok for a week then loss of sound picture freezing and tv saying no signal check connection retune tv, fails to respond to remote... it wasnt until i unplugged the ALL IN ONE CONNECTER tv came back on. Samsung have done a remote check via internet.. 2 days later faults are back, my opinion the all in one if flawed. Just onto Samsung again. Have like you read others that have had these problems. We had a Samsung loan tv for 3 weeks waiting for replacment tv, the kind aerial goes into back of tv, no all in one, never had a fault with this tv and i say again its the ALL IN ONE thats flawed. Im looking for refund now, 3 tvs is beyound a joke.

I found that switching off the broadcasting update every 2 hours fixed it for me

0 Likes
Colin53
Journeyman
Options
Thanks will try that.
0 Likes
Rosie1946
First Poster
Options

My HMFDVBEUK is behaving strangely. Every 30 minutes on the dot, the terrestrial signal drops out for about five seconds. When I say 'on the dot' it's exactly that; 27 minutes past the hour and 3 minutes to the hour.

0 Likes