Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I order a Samsung frame on the January 27 and still don't have a unswear after more than 40 call's about a mistake they did

(Topic created on: 31-03-2022 10:03 PM)
Tezier
First Poster
Options

Sorry for my English, I'll try to explain my problem. I order a TV on the January 27 and they canceled it after a mistake that have been done. I tried to call the customer services to get this problem resolve but even if many people told that everything will get in order soon and that I will get my order unblock it never had been done. The customer services are terrible, I call them for more than 40 times (All recorded and no one get back to me) did anyone have a proper email or solution so me order can get unblock. 

Thank you for your help 

0 Likes
1 REPLY 1
AndrewL
Options

@Tezier : I'm really sorry to hear that you have had experienced a problem with your order. I understand that you have been in touch previously, however I do strongly advise that you continue to liaise with our Shop Team, as they are best placed to look into this for you, and resolve any issues you're having. If you're based in the UK or Ireland then please call 0330 726 7467 (UK) or 0818 302 016 (Ireland), quoting your order reference number, and an advisor will be on hand to assist you further. If you're based outside the UK/Ireland then please contact the relevant support team in your region for further assistance. I apologise for any inconvenience this may cause you. 

0 Likes