Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

i have a samsung tv that wont start it only make a noice like a mouse around the common interface every time i try to start it

(Topic created on: 06-03-2023 05:18 PM)
Lompan
Apprentice
Options

I added a video of the sound and the sound comes somewhere around that area anyone know if i can fix it or if i should just give up

8 REPLIES 8
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Hi @Lompan  Video is still awaiting moderation. However that sort of noise can be a capacitor issue. Are the cables looking ok?   Do you have a black screen on the Tv and do you have a Standby light? if you do have a light disconnect  from the mains for at least 30 seconds and try again to see if that makes any difference.  

If the standby light is off  if using surge protector check if no issue there, though the main light is green should be ok. otherwise see if the issue remains on another socket.  

See other advice in this article https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/tv-audio-video/my-tv-wont-turn-on/ 

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

0 Likes
Lompan
Apprentice
Options

What do you mean by disconecting the mains? is it to unplug the power cable because i have tried that.   Thank so much for taking the time to reply:)   Edit: When i try to start it the standby light is turning on and of at the same time as the noice

0 Likes
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options
yes the Power cable, Plug and switch should be turned off. If standby light switching on and off indicates a problem.

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

0 Likes
Lompan
Apprentice
Options

is there a way i can fix the problem by myself?

0 Likes
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options
Try the trouble shooting in link,however think you may well need to get in touch with Samsung Support.

0 Likes
Egg1
Voyager
Options
I came for the video, so as I know what a mouse sounds like in case I have any 🤣
0 Likes
Fatbackthewonderhog
First Poster
Options

IMG_1653.jpeg

 I need to replace these two bad capcitors on my un50nu6900F.  How do I need what specific capacitor description to I need to order?

0 Likes
Ereb
First Poster
Options

Did you manage to fix this?

0 Likes