Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I cant get past: How would you like to setup up your tv: mobile device or remote control!!!

(Topic created on: 15-12-2022 03:47 AM)
Diazxjosue
First Poster
Options

So I unboxed my frame tv I connected everything. Now that I think about it, I never use the remote to turn the tv on. I have to unplug my one connect only to plug it right back in so the frame could turn on!

so the 

SAMSUNG

logo comes on for about 10 seconds and then the next screen says 

would you like to setup  your Samsung with your mobile device or your remote control?

and that’s it because the frame will not respond to the remote control for nothing. If anything the one thing it will do is suddenly turn off. And once again the only way to turn it back on is by unplugging and plugging in the power cord to the one connect! 
I’ve spoken to support who had me reset my remote control and then sync it to the frame tv to no avail.  The worst part about it is that although I just unboxed it my warranty has expired because when I made my purchase I had bought 2 of them 1 got put away and the other went up in my office. I was in the process of moving to a new location so I decide to not open the other box up until i relocated to my new office! I wasn’t the smoothest transition but by the time I was in my new office I unboxed it just to encounter the problem I am still encountering today! Called support and low and behold it was to late to receive any actual solution because my warranty had expired!

SO after much thinking I swapped the one connect boxes. To my surprise (let’s say frame opened first in old office is frame#1 and the the frame that I’m struggling with today frame#2) when I connected the one connect box #2 to the frame tv #1 the frame tv#1 responded to remote control#2! Without  a problem.

so then I connected one connect box#1 to the frame tv #2, NOTHING, NADA, ZERO! 

so I’ve conclude that it is not the remote or the one connect box the problem is the actual the frame tv unit itself

maybe someone has experienced something similar and found a solution because I can’t even use the the frame tv to put an image on there. Best I could do is

HOW WOULD YOU LIKE TO SET UP YOUR SAMSUNG!

bang I’m done 

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
Daz73r
Helping Hand
Options
Set up with smart things with WiFi on
0 Likes
Daz73r
Helping Hand
Options
Should look similar to this Screenshot_20221216_044337_SmartThings.jpg
0 Likes
Diazxjosue
First Poster
Options

The smart things app?

I forgot to mention that I also tried that. When I spoke to support they said it was the control and that they would send out another one

0 Likes
Diazxjosue
First Poster
Options

Keep in mind that at times the tv will turn off and nothing other than unplugging the one connect box and then plugging it right back in makes the tv turn back on

0 Likes