Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How turn OFF sky Q with 2021 Samsung Frame remote?

(Topic created on: 17-11-2021 01:32 PM)
Members_Gaot2pj
Apprentice
Options

Hi all,

Recently installed a 65 inch Samsung Frame 2021. The ONe connect box is the other side of the wall that the TV rests on, pointing at a sky q mini box (also on the other side of the wall to the TV. Sky Q mini box connected to one connect box via HDMI.

Set up went fine, and when everything is off the power button on the small voice remote or standard remote turns on the TV (or wakes from art mode) and the sky q mini box. However, when the TV & Sky mini box is on... if I hit the power button to put the TV into art mode, or hold to turn it off...the sky q mini box stays on. The TV turns off fine, but I don't want my sky box left on wasting electricity.

Does anybody know how to solve this?

Many thanks,

Dave 

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
Members_Gaot2pj
Apprentice
Options

Any ideas guys?

0 Likes
Rickws
First Poster
Options

Same problem with a 43 inch neo qled TV. The slim smart remote turns the TV on and the sky box with one press of the power button. But turning off the TV sees the sky box remain on and it takes 10 button pushes to turn off the sky box.  

0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@Rickws: Did you set up your Sky Box via the Universal Remote option on the TV, or via Anynet+? Depending on your current set up, please explore both options to see if this helps at all? 

Settings > General > External Device Manager > Anynet+ (CEC)

Home > Source > Universal Remote

0 Likes