Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

How to setup a Yamaha Sound bar ATS - 1080 to a Q60 Series (50) so.....

(Topic created on: 21-04-2022 11:33 AM)
Russ1
Journeyman
Options

How to setup a Yamaha Sound bar ATS - 1080 to a Q60 Series (50).

I set up the TV  to Automatically Search for  the Yamaha Sound bar ATS - 1080 (Bluetooth).

My question is, 

How can i setup - Or Can I setup the Yamaha Sound bar ATS - 1080 (Bluetooth)  to turn off   when I turn off the TV?

0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7
Ginga_p
Troubleshooter
Options
Have you tried connectting the sound bar to the tv in the arc hdmi port on the tv then go to settings and setting to arc
G G
Russ1
Journeyman
Options

I’ll give that a try Ginga P., even though I was L👀king for info on how to do that task using Bluetooth.

0 Likes
Ginga_p
Troubleshooter
Options
Sorry sir have you tried in the sound settings changing from tv speaker settings to one of the others see if this helps with bluetooth
G G
0 Likes
Russ1
Journeyman
Options

As far as Hooking up the Sound Bar ARC to the HDMI ARC Port yes it does ask Me Quicker if I want to Hear Sound thru the Sound Bar, 

BUT the Sound Bar STILL DOES NOT turn off (even though it’s connected in the TV’s Settings) when the TV goes off. 🤷🏻‍♂️

0 Likes
Russ1
Journeyman
Options

(Have you tried connectting the sound bar to the tv in the arc hdmi port on the tv then go to settings and setting to arc)

Yes I have connected the SB in the Arc HDMI port & it still does Not turf off the Sound  Bar when I turn off the  TV.

0 Likes
Russ1
Journeyman
Options

Meant “Turn Off & Not “ turf” off the Sound  Bar.

I still have to MANUALLY turn off the Soundbar.

0 Likes
Solution
Russ1
Journeyman
Options

I still have to MANUALLY turn off the Soundbar.

0 Likes