Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to reinstall deleted apps

(Topic created on: 14-06-2020 08:34 AM)
Ash_k16
First Poster
Options

I accidentally deleted the Disney+ app thinking I was just unpinning it from my favourites. Now when I search for it in apps it has completely disappeared and only YouTube videos about disney+ are offered to me. Is there any way of getting this app back? 

0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6
AndrewL
Options
@Ash_k16: What is the model number of your TV, located on the sticker on the back of the device? In the meantime please check the link below to ensure that you are taking the correct steps to search for Disney+

https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/tv-audio-video/how-to-watch-disney-plus-on-samsung-smart-tvs/
0 Likes
Ash_k16
First Poster
Options

Thanks for getting back to me so promptly. Model no is UE55H6670ST version no. 2.

Yea I've definitely searched for it correctly. It's like when I deleted it it's been removed forever. So annoying!

0 Likes
AndrewL
Options
@Ash_k16: Sorry to hear of your disappointment. Disney+ is available on our 2016 TV's an upwards (K, M, N, R and T models) so it's strange that you originally had access to it on an H range model. Based on the above, it won't be possible to reinstate it to the TV as it sadly isn't compatible.
0 Likes
Ash_k16
First Poster
Options

Awww man, that's even more annoying lol!! So there's no point in doing a factory restart?? 

0 Likes
AndrewL
Options
@Ash_k16: As Disney+ isn't officially available for your TV, a factory reset won't remedy this I'm afraid.
0 Likes
Reelbev
First Poster
Options

I removed the CBS all Access App on my Samsung Smart TV.  I didn't realize it all removed it from the stored preset apps.  How can I get it back.   Thanks...

0 Likes