Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to register my new samsung tv online, I'm trying to register my new samsung tv online but cannot seem able to, any ideas ?

(Topic created on: 03-01-2021 08:32 PM)
stortfordrose
First Poster
Options

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
poppy11
First Poster
Options

I am trying also to register my new Samsung but unable to do so. Why?

0 Likes
hmmmmmm
Student
Options

ive given up on this myself what an awful process for a £3k TV absolutely ridiculous 

ChrisM
SuperStar
Options

Hi all! Have a look at this useful link for information on this.

0 Likes
SueCooper
Student
Options

Hi Chris,

As with so many other people it is proving almost impossible to register our product [TV] on the Samsung website. We followed the link above and it does lead to a registration site. However, the model number of the TV we have bought UE50TU8507UXXU is not list as an option to select from. I also notice that the supplier we bought it from Currys is not listed as a supplier which seems very strange as it is one of the largest suppliers in the UK?

Where do we go from here? We tried emailing the Samsung help facility as directed by the website but the email would not send. We tried going into the 'chat room' but just got a series of automated messages that sent us around in various loops without answering anything. Finally tried ring the number that Samsung provide but that got stuck in a loop as well and was equally useless.

This is now getting ridiculous - is there is straight forward way of just contacting Samsung?

Regards - Sue