Here are the steps provided in the video.
1. Place the provided cover on to a flat surface
2. Lay the TV face down onto the cover
3. Find the ideal spot for your TV on the wall
- If fitting on to a hollow wall you'll need to locate the studs. This isn't necessary when mounting on to brickwork
- Use appropriate fixings for the type of wall you have, and consult a professional if you're unsure
4. Use your bracket or template to mark where your bolt screw holes will go
5. Hold your wall bracket or template to the wall, and make sure that it's level
6. Drill your pilot holes
7. Hold the bracket in place, and secure it with the bolts
8. Line up the other part of the bracket with the holes on the back of the TV
9. Fix the bracket to your TV
10. Plug your cables into the TV. With the help of another person, carefully lift the TV and mount it on the wall
2 weeks ago
8 & 9 - What you don't mention is the size of the bolts needed for the (vesa) 4 holes at the back of the TV. I am informed 4mm for the 32' TV i have but they are to big!!!!