Learn how to safely install a no gap wall mount to hang your Samsung TV from.
1. Firstly, find an ideal spot for your TV on the wall - consult a professional if you're unsure about the appropriate fixings to use.
2. Lay the TV face down on a covered, flat surface.
3. Screw the wall mount kit into position on the back of the TV, and extend the bracket.
4. Insert the One Connect cable into your TV.
5. Drill at least 4 holes for the screw locations using the hanger kit template correctly positioned on the wall.
6. Screw the hanger kit to the wall.
7. Lift the TV and hang it on the wall with help from another person.
8. Position and adjust the angle of the TV to your liking.
- last edited
In this video, Which drill he is using for drilling wall for mounting? Anyone let me know.