Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to exit Samsung TV Plus? And go back to normal Freesat channels?

(Topic created on: 19-09-2022 03:44 PM)
Jhn
Apprentice
Options

Hi. Similar posts here but not exactly what I was looking for. Please help! I have a new Neo Qled TV with Samsung TV plus and I'm using Freesat for normal tele.

I don't want to disable nor remove the Samsung Tv Plus!

But, how do you exit the Tv Plus and go back to Freesat channels? If I go to Tv Plus and then back Home, the option for Freesat is not there anymore? There is no way to just Exit the Tv Plus... I'm really getting annoyed about this.

Again I want to keep both services, and be able to easily switch between them! 

Help!!!

8 REPLIES 8
xSteveuk
Mastermind
Options
0 Likes
Jhn
Apprentice
Options

Thanks but I do not want to remove the Plus channels. I just want to be able to switch between Samsung Plus TV and Freesat. 

All the solutions seem to be to remove the Plus, I just want to be able to exit easily to Freesat...

Anyone help?

Jhn
Apprentice
Options

Anyone please know the solution? I don't want to remove the Plus TV just be able to easily swap between the two.

Adamoamasamat
First Poster
Options

A year ago the Live TV app on the system tray disappeared from my TV. It was a bit of a pain but at least I could still access the ‘guide’ and ‘channel list’ as a sub menu. Now, the only channels in the guide/channel list are from Samsung TV Plus/Rakuten. So I can’t watch live tv. WTF! Any advice please? Thanks 

0 Likes
R85
First Poster
Options

Same has happened to us this week. Live tv option has gone, did you find a solution? 

0 Likes
cjhunt200
First Poster
Options

Well, we found it by accident really. 

Go into Samsung TV Plus via the home menu or the button. Then press ch list button. At the top of the column to the left of the TV Plus channels, select Terrestrial. You should get an option to choose Freesat. 

if you’re already in terrestrial mode and not TV Plus, it’ll complain about not being able to change due to time shift. So it’s best to go into TV Plus mode to select this. 

far from perfect but better than having to retune the set. 

hth

Chris

0 Likes
Raine300
First Poster
Options

We are having the same problem. I just found a way. Press home. Arrow left over to settings, press “settings”, arrow down to broadcasting, press broadcasting. Then auto program, then start. 

It worked for me, but if I switch to use Samsung Plus, I need to go through the steps again to get my digital antenna channels back. Ugh 

0 Likes
Options

I have a new Samsung and I love Samsung Plus. Today I added DISH and also had trouble toggling between the two which is how I saw this post. I called DISH. The key was the DISH remote. 
Samsung to DISH = Hit the SAT button once and then Guide.

DISH to Samsung = Hit Tv button once and “input” twice.

0 Likes