Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to enter postcode for itv hub

(Topic created on: 23-01-2021 06:59 PM)
MW22
Apprentice
Options

Hi

I am trying to set up an account for the ITV Hub I have created an account on my iPhone and tried to log in on the TV having entered my log in details to pair the phone and tele I get this message

A3FACD08-F378-40C4-A19E-A962B4773BD5.jpeg

 and don’t know how to get passed it, nothing allows me to accept any of the options which all seem to be greyed out.

my tv is a UE40KU647OU

many thanks for any help

Mary

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
S9plusDave
First Poster
Options
go back on your phone to ITV hub go to bottom of page , look for setup tv code and follow instructions..
0 Likes
MCS_Medway
First Poster
Options

Sorry S9plusDave; I have the same issue with the same TV (Samsung UE40KU6470); once you have the Post Code entry dialogue window displayed, there seems to be no getting out of it.  You can't reset it or make any selection.  Removing the power supply from the TV makes no difference.  Every time you select the itv HUB app, the same dialogue window is displayed.  You're snookered.  By this time, the original itv HUB PIN code has become invalid, since it only lasts 10 minutes.  There is no way (as far as I can see) to force the TV to show a new PIN code so that you can use the itv HUD app to start again.

Does anyone know how to rectify this problem?

0 Likes
HalfBee
First Poster
Options

Hi MW22 and MCS_Medway, I have the same problem, did either you manage to resolve it? Instead I'm having to use an HDMI cable from a PC now to watch ITV. And I might get a Fire Stick or Chromecast to use instead of the built-in Samsung apps, this will also overcome the 45 second delay every time I start Smarthub! Wont buy Samsung again 😞   

0 Likes