Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to delete pre installed apps samsung TV

(Topic created on: 14-11-2020 11:00 AM)
knix76
First Poster
Options

Been struggling to find a way to delete the apps that come installed on my Samsung TV. Found this link..  https://technastic.com/delete-apps-on-samsung-smart-tv/

scroll towards bottom you will find steps.. worked for me

Deleting Pre-installed Apps on Samsung TV

0 Likes
8 REPLIES 8
cliver
Journeyman
Options

Hi, did you have any success using this method? I have a QE49Q85T and I don't get the deep link test option?

I really need to get rid of some of the junk so I can install decent apps but struggling to do so. I have only installed one of my own so far (Now TV) and I'm running out of space already 😞

niklocastro
Explorer
Options

not working on tu8500 models, the deep link test never appears

Diedel
First Poster
Options

Same issue here, deep link not showing 

EGuitarStar
Journeyman
Options

I too have a TU8500 and the deep link does not show. My unit already came with the latest firmware installed.

Members_lewBQdb
Student
Options

Same here

I have a 50TU700 and no Deep Link Test

There should be a way to remove unwanted apps

Pas1428
First Poster
Options

This is the exact issue I am having as well, my TV used to be fast and now slow. The list of “pre installed” or “Basic set of Apps” is over 70% of my TV’s stage. I wanted to an add my own choice such as Apple Music but when I do it slows down everything and I have to delete it 😞  I’m really hoping to find a solution. I feel a little disappointed in my 2,800 dollar purchase.

0 Likes
DarthB
First Poster
Options

sadly that guide is useless now as samsung have patched it with an update

0 Likes
Nomorepc
Journeyman
Options

This is a clickbsit article using commonly found info on the net. It simply doesn't work on most Samsung's. 

0 Likes