Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to delete default apps on Smart tv

(Topic created on: 24-10-2019 11:24 PM)
Artur20
First Poster
Options

Can i delete default apps no smart tv. it show need of an update, but not enough memory, i have only few apps instaled my self with small memry space. rest is due

90 REPLIES 90
Jaxxwilly
Student
Options

Removing from hub does not delete preinstalled unwanted apps taking up all memory so I can’t instal app I want

0 Likes
javato123
First Poster
Options

I just discover how to uninstall default apps lol.

ASAP i will uplad a video

0 Likes
javato123
First Poster
Options

I just discover how to uninstall default apps lol. (i think its a bug)

ASAP i will uplad a video

0 Likes
Fshskyline
First Poster
Options

Do you have the information on how to remove them? I’m able to get “Deep Link Test” to appear but the ‘Delete’ button is still grayed out for me.

I’m never buying a Samsung TV again, I have absolutely nothing installed on it by myself and from the factory it has used up 720MB out of 840MB available, you’re a f****ng shambles Samsung.

Panzerbjrn
Student
Options

So... Does anyone have an up-to-date and working way of removing default apps?

Especially for the 43Q60T series of smart TVs.

0 Likes
Nomorepc
Journeyman
Options

No mate. I've searched the web thoroughly. There is no way to remove them from newer TV's. I hear you. My tv has started freezing when I run YouTube, Kayo, Prime etc. I've had to delete all of the free to air apps to get it to work again. I paid over 4 grand for this thing.  I'll be returning it under warranty if they don't allow us to use our own tv how we like.  

javato123
First Poster
Options
0 Likes
Nomorepc
Journeyman
Options

Spammer..

javato123
First Poster
Options

Lol, no.

once the deep link is enabled in the app, go down to that option and quickly go up to the delete option (it should be enabled after a few seconds)

It's not spam, I've uploaded it to youtube so you can see it.

0 Likes
Nomorepc
Journeyman
Options

You need to read the posts. The info you posted has been on the net for years. It doesn't work on newer Samsung TV's.