Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to be treated like an ***** by Samsung - SAMSUNG QE65Q85RATXXU 65" Smart 4K Ultra HD HDR QLED

(Topic created on: 01-09-2020 11:16 AM)
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options

Exactly on 17th April 2020, I bought from Currys Ireland a SAMSUNG QE65Q85RATXXU 65" Smart 4K Ultra HD HDR QLED. While assembling the TV and turning it on I immediately noticed a defect (?) on the screen top right corner. It is not a scratch though as the TV screen is intact. It seems to be something internal. After months speaking with the customer service via Facebook Messenger, I was told that an engineer will be onsite to check it as soon as the lockdown in Ireland has been lifted. Well, as soon as the lockdown got lifted, I started to be ignored by Samsung. Then I decided to send an email and after weeks someone just called me stating that ISSUE IS NORMAL AND IT IS REGULAR TO HAVE THOSE IN PLACE. Fun thing is that I just went to Currys, checked the EXACT SAME FREAKING TV and guess what? TV sounds clean! Even the Samsung representative said just by looking to my TV pics that's an issue. So I need it to be resolved and I won't be ignored by Samsung anymore. It is a 2 THOUSAND EURO FREAKING TV and IT WILL BE FIXED, REPLACED, WHATEVER YOU'LL DO TO SOLVE THIS SITUATION. 

As for reference, please see attached YouTube video showing how easy is to be ignored by the Samsung Customer Care team.

How to be ignored by Samsung Customer Care Team 

Ah! And my controller is falling to pieces. Probably due by poor engineering. I need this to be checked as well.

0 Likes
0 REPLIES 0