Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How much DSE is acceptable? (q9fn)

(Topic created on: 20-09-2019 01:39 PM)
Benrc
Journeyman
Options

Had my TV a couple of months and noticed a grid pattern in the background during pans of sky or snow or anything pastel coloured. It's extremely distracting and happens in all sources (sky, xbox, Netflix)

After my ks7500 had a dead pixel and now this it's definately the last samsung product I buy. 

No idea whats "within tolerance" should I just take a pic and send it to Samsung? 

0 Likes
1 REPLY 1
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@Benrc wrote:

Had my TV a couple of months and noticed a grid pattern in the background during pans of sky or snow or anything pastel coloured. It's extremely distracting and happens in all sources (sky, xbox, Netflix)

After my ks7500 had a dead pixel and now this it's definately the last samsung product I buy. 

No idea whats "within tolerance" should I just take a pic and send it to Samsung? 

Hi @Benrc , yes think best to contact Samsung  with supporting evidence and see if outwith specification.  You may wish to view a similar thread  https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/TV/2018-65-quot-Q9FN-Vertical-Banding-DSE-amp-Stuck-Pixe?l/td-p/...       Some  general information on DSE here, does adjusting settings/picture  Mode  make no difference?  Tweak Guides

Rtings  state  the Q9FN produces  impressive and versatile picture quality in  varying conditions , but there is some dirty screen affect which is more noticeable viewing sports.

Rtings Q9FN

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

0 Likes