Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I register a new TV with Samsung? (And other problems)

(Topic created on: 25-11-2020 08:14 PM)
Forevertheoptimist
First Poster
Options

Hi,

New today.  Got my new TV today, a UE43TU8500UXXU.  Thought I'd try and register it for the warranty.  Phoned up with model number and S/N in hand to get a confirmation code as that's what it said I should do on the sheet in the box.  Got told to go to the website instead but there are no clues there.  Any ideas? 

I'm going to need a lot of support with this thing, there are loads of problems with it...so if you have any ideas about the following, I'd be really grateful as I cannot seem to find it in the e-manual on the TV.

1. It thinks my HDD recorder is Sky and has named it as such.  How do I change this?
  2. It does not work with the soundbar connected to the optical port, the soundbar just echoes what the TV speaker does with about 1/5th of a second delay.  It won't let me connect it via bluetooth either. 
  3. It does not recognise a USB HDD.
  4. When I connect a Nintendo Wii via the AV sockets, it does a 4:3 aspect ratio instead of the 16:9 it should be.  Can I change aspect ratio for a specific source like AV?
  5. Amazon Prime does not load, it just errors out and yet it confirms a wired internet connection is there and working.

Cheers

0 Likes
0 REPLIES 0