New today. Got my new TV today, a UE43TU8500UXXU. Thought I'd try and register it for the warranty. Phoned up with model number and S/N in hand to get a confirmation code as that's what it said I should do on the sheet in the box. Got told to go to the website instead but there are no clues there. Any ideas?
I'm going to need a lot of support with this thing, there are loads of problems with it...so if you have any ideas about the following, I'd be really grateful as I cannot seem to find it in the e-manual on the TV.
- It thinks my HDD recorder is Sky and has named it as such. How do I change this?
- It does not work with the soundbar connected to the optical port, the soundbar just echoes what the TV speaker does with about 1/5th of a second delay. It won't let me connect it via bluetooth either.
- It does not recognise a USB HDD.
- When I connect a Nintendo Wii via the AV sockets, it does a 4:3 aspect ratio instead of the 16:9 it should be. Can I change aspect ratio for a specific source like AV?
- Amazon Prime does not load, it just errors out and yet it confirms a wired internet connection is there and working.