Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

How do I get All4 to work on my smart TV

(Topic created on: 12-08-2017 06:20 PM)
Tonypool
Student
Options

I used to be able to get the All4 on demand service to work on my Samsung TV.  Now it says it is loading, then shows the screen which tells that it uses adverts, but goes no further.  There is just a four blob bar that indicates it is working but nothing firther happens.

Its a Samsung UE40H6400 40" Full HD LED Smart 3D TV

0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6
Solution
BeccaS
Pathfinder
Options

Hey, @Tonypool. Is the app up-to-date? We'd recommend checking this first and try a Smart Hub reset, you'll find instructions on how to complete the reset here. Let us know how you get on! :smileyhappy:

BeccaS
Community Moderator :womanwink:
0 Likes
Solution
Tonypool
Student
Options

Thanks, @BeccaS.  A Smart Hub reset fixed it.

0 Likes
BeccaS
Pathfinder
Options

Brilliant! Thank you for letting us know. Hope you're enjoying the fab' sunshine, Happy Sunday! :smileyvery-happy:

BeccaS
Community Moderator :womanwink:
0 Likes
Kate25
First Poster
Options

Hi. I have re set my smart hub but still get the all4-011 problem, any other suggestions? 

Thanks 

0 Likes
TracyR
Options

Have you tried updating the apps?

Let me know what software version your TV is on.

Menu/Settings > Support > Contact Samsung. 

:womanhappy:

Say "hello!" and

Introduce Yourself, or virtually hangout in the Samsung Lounge

0 Likes
Torbot72
First Poster
Options

First off  your 4 apps that your talking about you downloaded write from the Samsung App store on your TV, I assume, If So you may have to go back to your smartphone, go into your account settings, not phone settings, though it may be accessible there..You than may have to disable advertising or ads..Turn it off and sync your phone and TV,  I have a 50 inch Samsung 4K UHD

SM...TV, and personal account info isettings are available, but in most cases some are not..After the advert notif... Otherwise check your menu settings, make sure your software/firmware is updated to the latest version..If nothing, try installing each app platform seperately...if you have any questions, you can email me, Just post Response in the Subject box..Good luck...

0 Likes