Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help !

(Topic created on: 09-09-2018 07:10 AM)
Allison_01
Student
Options

I don’t know what happned I unplugged the hdmi from my xbox and my Samsung tv when I went to plug it back it all it does is thisIt says no sourceIt says no source

I have it’s in the hdmi1 plug I tried changing the source we just got this tv it was working before idk what happened someone please help 

Go to solution
37 REPLIES 37
Hardus
Student
Options

Please help me!

I have got the same error on all my HDMI ports I have changed the cables but it just does not want to pick up? Please advise?

Tested my devices on another TV and they are working. 

Regards

0 Likes
Rider1000
First Poster
Options

Hi there, did you ever get a reply or answer to the blue tick and the on/off button?  I have a brand new TV and my PC, Sky and CCTV used to work through the old one, but this Samsung just says no signal when I know there is one. I have been bamboozled by these icons, thanks

0 Likes
Rider1000
First Poster
Options

it is rather pathetic that the samsung is so sensitive to this and you have to buy new cables. and that so many people, such as me are having the same issue.

0 Likes
Rider1000
First Poster
Options

Just found a spare very expensive HDMI cable that i had knocking about the house. IE £70 gold everything one. No b good. Looks like teh TV is going back and an LG one to replace. I cant be bothered to deal with a fussy TV like this. Samsung get a grip and sort yourself out. Trust pilot and google reviews are just about to receive a hit, wasting several hours of my time today.

0 Likes
S-m
Explorer
Options
I have some problem.tv model:UE50H6200AY.black screen stuck on.only Smart TV logo show then continue off and on.from7 days.i can't get help.pls.anyone help me.
Ahmed Samsuddin
0 Likes
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@S-m wrote:
I have some problem.tv model:UE50H6200AY.black screen stuck on.only Smart TV logo show then continue off and on.from7 days.i can't get help.pls.anyone help me.

Hi @S-m  Do you have the latest firmware 2900, if not you are advised to download to USB  from the support site   https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/model/UE50H6200AWXXH/ 

If not issue I would advise you to unplug the Tv and all connnected devices for at least 10 minutes and then try again  (though you may have tried something similar)

If does not solve it are you able to do a Factory Reset, Settings-Support-Self Diagnosis- Reset.   Alternatively General Settings-Start Set Up.    Another possible solution is to press the following buttons in this exact sequence on Remote Mute,1,8,2,Power .

Should all be to no avail  you may wish to look at the Home Repair Service option https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/repair/tv-av/ 

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

0 Likes
Savy97
First Poster
Options

I'm also having this problem, I've tried switching out all my hdmi cords have the same outcome

0 Likes
dram773
Apprentice
Options
I had this issue but have worked round it. In my case it was the so-called Smart features messing up HDMI after the latest (auto) update.
First make sure all your HDMI cables are labelled 4K - older cables do cause problems but my cheap 4K ones work fine.
Then unplug TV, leave 10 min and then while still unplugged hold down the power button on tv remote for 30s.
Next make sure all your HDMI devices are switched on and sending output (eg DVD is playing, Sky has a channel playing, etc.).
Now switch on TV and ignore all the Smart set-up menus - just go to Source and check the HDMIs are listed and select them to check you have sound and picture.
If you really must have the so-called Smart features, you might now be able to set them up while the HDMIs are working - but I don't bother with them as I only use the TV to view from home cinema system.
Hope this helps.
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Thanks for your input @dram773 for 4k devices you will need high speed cables as the standard ones do not support the format.   For HDR if you wish to experience HDR10+  or Dolby Vision Premium HDMI cables are recommended. see more here https://www.digitaltrends.com/home-theater/best-hdmi-cables/   https://www.toptenreviews.com/best-hdmi-cables However there are some inflated prices on the market which will not necessarily be any better quality.

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

0 Likes
Electricbluevu
First Poster
Options

What if the source list is completely grayed out when you try to enter it manually? image.jpg

0 Likes