Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help!!!

(Topic created on: 20-08-2021 12:32 PM)
Options

1D6588CC-399E-4366-B99C-CDA4FC911EE9.jpeg

989C7743-12A6-48C2-BA3C-68FE22567303.jpeg

I’ve had my product for three years only for the last two weeks I’ve noticed one side of my screen is a lot darker please can someone help me

4 REPLIES 4
AndrewL
Options

@Ptrhys Andre Bryant: Can you try unplugging the TV at the wall for 30 seconds, then plug it back in and power on with the remote to see if this helps? If not, can you confirm if the issue is present on all channels and sources? 

0 Likes
Options

Hey dude i’ve tried everything imaginable it’s a persistent problem I’ve had it for the last two weeks no matter what I’m doing on the TV

0 Likes
AweP
Apprentice
Options

I have experienced the same problem in my TV with barely more than 2 years. It's a really convenient timing, warranty just expired 2 months ago. This was my first Samsung TV and the last for sure. This is a well known production defect from Samsung but no responsibilities were assumed by the brand. Better stay away from it.

0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@Ptrhys Andre Bryant: if the issue is persistent, and is visible in the Picture Test sample image via Settings > Support > Self Diagnosis > Picture Test, then please reach out to an authorised Service Centre to arrange an out of warranty inspection. To find your nearest one please follow the link below, select TV & AV > Television, and enter your post code. I apologise for any inconvenience this may cause you. 

https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/service-centre/

0 Likes