Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help !

(Topic created on: 18-06-2020 05:30 PM)
Allison_01
Student
Options

I don’t know what happned I unplugged the hdmi from my xbox and my Samsung tv when I went to plug it back it all it does is thisIt says no sourceIt says no source

I have it’s in the hdmi1 plug I tried changing the source we just got this tv it was working before idk what happened someone please help 

37 REPLIES 37
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Hi @Electricbluevu  Have you tried the suggestions above, in particular have  tried a factory reset and disconnecting for around 10 minutes.

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

0 Likes
Buffalo
First Poster
Options

Factory reset method appears to have fixed my problem with not finding devices connected with HDMI cables. 

JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@Buffalo  Glad it seems to be sorted now :smiling-face:

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

0 Likes
dorji
First Poster
Options

I tried everything that Samsung experts told me to do. Now I regret I have bought Samsung TV for no reason. I will dump the TV

0 Likes
dorji
First Poster
Options

I tried even Thailand Service Centre. There you have a bunch of people who do not even understand English. Writing email to them do not like. Calling them do not work. Facebook communication is not possible. I don't know why Samsung cannot solve this problem of TV not being able to power its HDMI. All HDMI ports show red power button and when any kind of HDMI cable of all qualities are connected to it, the message I get is 'no signal'. I have not tried so much things to get this issue fixed in my life. I think I have wasted enough of my life on Samsung. I really don't understand why they can't come up with the fix for this issue. There is nothing that I did not try, and in fact my TV is fairly new that I bought from Bangkok Samsung. Folks, don't waste time on Samsung brand. Nothing bothered in my life than the Samsung.

0 Likes
Scott2703
First Poster
Options

We had same issue today, we connect iPad to TV via Apple official hdmi converter and it’s worked fine since we had the TV.  If we swap to iphone to red power off icon goes and it works fine?

0 Likes
JoshuaHoughton7
First Poster
Options

Anyone come up with the solution? I have been through all of the above advice (factory reset, mute-8-2-1-power, different cables, 10 minutes off + 30 power button, etc.)

0 Likes
Greggory22
First Poster
Options

i did have a similar issue.  I reset my Samsung 6 series. Once it rebooted, my sound bar was showing No Connection, in the HDMI which red icon was showing connected.

I simply unplugged both TV and Sound Bar.

Plugged back. Everything is good 👍