Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Help with Streaming on UE43MU6100 TV

(Topic created on: 22-10-2022 04:44 PM)
davedee
Explorer
Options

My Samsung TV (UE43MU6100) is connected to my Sky+ HD box. When watching through the Sky box, the time can be brought up on screen easily and quickly. However when streaming programmes this facility does not appear to be available to me ? Is there a quick way of getting the time to show for a few moments whilst streaming ?   I am not into wrist watches etc  !  Very many thanks if you can help. Dave. 

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
davedee
Explorer
Options

I will give it a try. Very many thanks. Dave.

View solution in context

4 REPLIES 4
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Hi @davedee  Are you streaming via the sky Box or the TV?  In any case if streaming via Sky pressing the Sky Button takes you out of the stream. The only solution is to go to Settings-General-System Manager-Clock via the Tv Remote.  If watching a Freeview programme on the Tv time can be displayed via the Info button.

on another point do you not have your mobile at hand when streaming?

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

0 Likes
davedee
Explorer
Options

James,   I am streaming via the TV and do not own a mobile (that says a lot !). Thanks, Dave.

JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@davedee  ok 😊,  it would be the same procedure I mentioned streaming via the TV but may be a bit cumbersome.

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

0 Likes
Solution
davedee
Explorer
Options

I will give it a try. Very many thanks. Dave.