Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help please - PS50A556 plasma panel - red bleeding accross screen - apparently voltage flow needs adjusting

(Topic created on: 09-05-2017 12:40 AM)
d0nne11m
First Poster
Options

Hello

I have a Samsung PS50A556 plasma screen and it has started to display red bleeding starting from the right hand side edge or another description would be that black retains a red blotching in places.

I have replaced HDMI and power cables as this could apparently be the cause, factory reset the panel and ran the screen burn patterns. None of these have made any difference.

I have read on a number of forums that this was a known problem and could be resolved by adjusting the voltage flow to the panel.

Does anoyone know if this is true and can an engineer be recommeneded ?

I don't want to start swapping out parts as the panel is old and not worth the cost.

However I am happy with the panel and would like to fix the problem.

Apaarently it can be fixed within an hour by an engineer that knows the process.

Please can anyone who has expereienced the isssue or knows anything about this please comment ?

Thank you

Leigh

0 Likes
1 REPLY 1
KellyM
Helping Hand
Options

Hi @d0nne11m,

We recommend having a chat with our engineers about this, they'll be able to advise the best course of action. You can locate the details of your nearest Support Centre here. We hope they have a quick fix for you! :robothappy:

0 Likes