Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Headphones won't connect

(Topic created on: 03-06-2022 07:54 PM)
Shorty73
First Poster
Options

Hi I have a Samsung TV model UE32T4300AK I brought a Bluetooth transmitter so I could use my headphones but this hasn't worked. I only have TV speaker and optical available on settings. I've even tried plugging headphones in usb but to no avail. I have the red and white audio on back of tv and this doesn't work either..

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
AndrewL
Options

@Shorty73: You won't need a Bluetooth transmitter to connect your headphones to this TV. If you place the headphones in pairing mode by following the manufacturers instructions, then head to Settings > Sound > Sound Output > Bluetooth Speaker List, and select them from here. If the TV fails to find them, place them closer to the TV, then hit 'Refresh'. If the problem persists, can you confirm if you have successfully paired the headphones to another compatible device? Also, do you have another pair of headphones that you can try, just in case there is a compatibility issue with the current set? 

0 Likes
Pugs1957
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
0 Likes
7oaksneighbor
First Poster
Options

I have a UN43MU6300 with software version 1310.

All of a sudden, I am unable to connect my BT headsets, none of them. The TV will recognize them in pairing mode and display the "needs pairing" message but will not pair and connect when you choose the option. 

The problem first appeared when my Bose NC 700s connected as usual on headphone startup, but no there was no audio. I turned them off and on and from there I could never get them to pair again. I then tried connecting a different headset and they would not pair.

I tried updating the firmware, but the software update is grayed out and "This function is not available" appears if I select it. The TV has an internet connection.

Any other suggestions?

0 Likes