Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

HbbTV 1.5 support series M (UE55MU7000)

(Topic created on: 08-11-2020 01:59 PM)
rbaumgar
Apprentice
Options

I have a UE55MU7009 tv bought end of 2018, software update 1280.5 (2019-11-14) but it still does not support HbbTV 1.5.

It only supports HbbTV 1.0(Samsung; SamsungTV2017; T-KTMDEUC-1280.5)

Is this realy true? HbbTV is from 2010, HbbTV from 2012!!!

๐Ÿ˜ž ๐Ÿ˜ž ๐Ÿ˜ž

0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6
AndrewL
Options

@rbaumgar: I've had a look into this for you, and the following regions support HbbTV 1.5 - Czech Republic, Slovakia, Germany, Austria, France, Spain and Estonia. If you're based in any of the above regions then you should be fine, however if not then you will be limited to HbbTV 1.0. I hope this helps. 

0 Likes
rbaumgar
Apprentice
Options

Andrew,

thx for your response. I am based in Austria.

But I still have the problem!

0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@rbaumgar: Sorry to hear that. I checked the specs for the MU7009 TV, a German model, however it simply stated that HbbTV was available, but didn't specify which version. The MU7000 specs offered more detail, as provided above, however I'm not 100% sure that they are applicable to your model in your current region. Apologies for any confusion this may have caused. 

rbaumgar
Apprentice
Options

How can give definitive information? Or where can I get it from?

If this is true (no support for HbbTV 1.5), I am sure that Samsung will not take care of this "very old" devices (less than 3 years)...

๐Ÿ˜ž

0 Likes
rbaumgar
Apprentice
Options

Any taker at Samsung?

0 Likes
rbaumgar
Apprentice
Options

@AndrewL @Nikodemus @samsung_test wie weiรŸ ich ob der TV ein deutscher/รถsterreichische ist?

0 Likes