Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Google Meet on 2022 Neo QLED

(Topic created on: 29-12-2022 02:13 PM)
Neo_QLED
Journeyman
Options
I had connected Samsung Slim Fit Cam to my 2022 Neo QLED. This is expected to work with Google Meet that's an installed app in this TV by default.

When you open Google Meet, it opens up Google Duo and asks to "sign in to TV" from your mobile phone's Google Duo.

Google had updated Duo to Meet and one cannot install Duo on any phone now and I cannot sign in to use the SIM Fit Cam.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
6 REPLIES 6
Neo001
Legend
Options

Hi,

Have tried connecting from Google Meet on your phone to the TV? It also has an option for TV sign-in.

Google Meet > Settings > Call Settings > Calling account > TV sign-in.

0 Likes
marky_uk
Pioneer
Options

I have exactly the same problem.  On my iPad, I’ve downloaded Google Meet, choose the menu options you’ve said, but them am told that “Your browser is not supported any more. Please update to a more recent one.” on my iPad.  Not even sure if that means on the TV or iPad.

Kiwilink
First Poster
Options

I just bought a QN85QN90B TV and it has the app Google Meet.  It does not work.  I can get Google meet to work on my IPhone.  When I enter a phone number on the TV app it does not dial the number.  The TV is connected to my Network and it has the latest firmware updates.

alenin99
First Poster
Options

Anyone know how to let google meet run in the background so anyone can contact to the tv while watching tv?

0 Likes
alenin99
First Poster
Options

Just remember if you login with same account, you can't call yourself lol. Try call to someone else's account

0 Likes
RianaTV
First Poster
Options

I have exactly the same problem, it used to work, but stopped working a couple months ago after an update.