Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gallery not syncing.

(Topic created on: 02-02-2019 03:03 PM)
Straff
First Poster
Options

I recently bought a Samsung smart TV and used the gallery feature to look at my photos from the cloud synced to my S9+. I noticed I had used the capacity of the cloud so upgraded to the 200gb. My pics have synced to the cloud but the TV gallery hasn't added any of the new pics. Is there anything I need to do to activate it on the TV? Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

0 Likes
14 REPLIES 14
SergioAz
First Poster
Options

I hace the same exact problem. Tv gallery is not synching

0 Likes
Arbiter_UK
First Poster
Options

Same Issue, can't figure out how to Update the Gallery App on the TV to show the New Images

0 Likes
Gtcubemonkey
First Poster
Options

Me too. Very frustrating!!

0 Likes
Wanderlei
First Poster
Options

Same problem here. Tried to log out and login, reinstall, nothing happens. Perhaps a full restoration of factory defaults will work, but it seems overkill.

0 Likes
Oyodi
First Poster
Options

My tv, Q90r will not sync, tried everything, nothing works, 

0 Likes
Akijaya
First Poster
Options

I have the same issue. I have Q6 model with s10plus... It's just showing 8 pics... has not synced any other photo after that... 

0 Likes
ChrisRudd
Explorer
Options

Has anyone solved this problem as I have no photos in my gallery  on my tv 

0 Likes
Oyodi
First Poster
Options

Yes I solved this by completely resetting just the apps in the tv's menu settings back to factory settings,  but you will then have to re-sign in to all the apps you generally use . 

0 Likes
ChrisRudd
Explorer
Options

Thanks m8 reset my tv  set it up again from my phone and all is good again many thanks

0 Likes