Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Galaxy S3 Tablet keyboard

(Topic created on: 12-04-2021 10:02 AM)
Bluenose1940
Explorer
Options

I am thinking of purchasing a keyboard for my S3 but can't seem to find one.  Everywhere I seem to look it just talks about a 'Keyboard Cover' but not the actual keyboard.

A couple of things then.  Are they worth having (I just don't like the finger swiping method as I'm  a bit of an 'oldie' at 80) and, where is the best place to buy one please?

Many thanks for any help that may be offered.

OOPS! I think I've posted this in the wrong place.  I'll see if I can find where it should go😡

Could the Mods move it for me please?  Thank you.

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Bluenose1940
Explorer
Options

That looks interesting Pugs1957, thank you. 

At the moment my thoughts are more towards the one that actually is a hard connect to the tablet.  I think that this would make it more like a small laptop.

EDIT: I have just done a bit more research and I have spotted that many of the 'covers' advertised do in fact contain a keyboard. That has taught me to be more careful and read what's in front of me!  It's definitely an age thing you know😂

Thank you for your input.

View solution in context

2 REPLIES 2
Pugs1957
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Solution
Bluenose1940
Explorer
Options

That looks interesting Pugs1957, thank you. 

At the moment my thoughts are more towards the one that actually is a hard connect to the tablet.  I think that this would make it more like a small laptop.

EDIT: I have just done a bit more research and I have spotted that many of the 'covers' advertised do in fact contain a keyboard. That has taught me to be more careful and read what's in front of me!  It's definitely an age thing you know😂

Thank you for your input.